API's, SDK's, and Add-on requirements
Currently with more and more cross platform, service, and automation capabilities it make more and more sense to create API’s, SDK’s, and Add-on parameters to allow and incorporate the abilities to automatically import, export, and correlate data. By using these tools a psychologist and the dreamer can better quantify what is going on in their life and get the help they need or see how they can help themselves. Examples of services that would work well with each other would be as follows:
1) Cognitive Diary CBT https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.excelatlife.cbtdiary&hl=en
a. The developer of this application has others that can add good information to the equation in that what happens to us throughout the day affects our dreams.
2) Ancestry https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ancestry.android.apps.ancestry&hl=en
a. Being able to export a dream into this database would improve its use.
3) MyFitnessPal https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.myfitnesspal.android&hl=en
a. What we eat affects our dreams.
4) Fitbit https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fitbit.FitbitMobile&hl=en
a. Again, more of what we do affects our dreams.
5) MyFitnessCompanion https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.myfitnesscompanion.unlock1&hl=en
a. This is another example of this that affect our dreams and sleep.
6) Zeo Sleep Manager https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.myzeo.android
a. Though Zeo, Inc. went out of business the data that came from this service would have been nice to import into the dreamboard to show how many dreams you may have had that night.
7) Moves http://www.moves-app.com
a. Again, even more info for our day that could have affected our dreams.
Hi There thanks for your feedback we are looking at cross platform integration for the future and some of your suggested apps are under reveiw. Thanks again for your feedback please check out twitter ,FB and the blog for updates and news.