Skip to content

Feedback & request

221 results found

1. Have a separate section in our dream post where we can add comments or thoughts on our dream.

Autosave as we type or prompt to save before anything is deleted or lost. (Would prefer autosave.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. WHERE IS THE ADD A NEW DREAM BUTTON??????????????? FURIOUS!!!!

I've hunted all over every page and even ctrl+F looking for "Add new dream" but it nowhere to be found!

That should be front and center of the first page! That is what most people have logged on to do!

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This update was aimed at the mobile application and the overall speed and stability, however the next step is a complete revamp of the web site and new features to bring the whole experience together and upto date.

We will however be able to align the current app and web in the next weeks. In the meantime please use the app download free from the app store and google play to add and edit your dreams, please keep sending us your feedback.

3. bring back the weirdness scale in the journal tool in app.

The app updated the day I got it, so this was a feature I was expecting and excited for. I have some pretty weird dreams, so that would be an interesting feature to track for me.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add search bar for tags

It would be great if I could search a word and find all the dreams that contained that tag.
    I would also like to say thank you for making this site because it is amazing :)

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Line break by pressing enter twice.

Dream journal entries should be able to contain white space by pressing enter a few times. I want to be able to add a line break so I can make my text easier to read.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Assigning Images to Tags

Last idea of the night. Just like you can see all the colors compiled together on the dashboard, it would nice to add some "color" to the Emotions, People, and Objects Tags. Perhaps the ability to add a small image or icon to each of the tags. Give a visual representation to each of the tags?

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Search a person, place, or thing

I'd like to be able to search for an image or theme from my dream series. So for instance, I could type in the word "bank" and see all of the dreams that involved a bank.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow HTML styling

It would be really useful if you could allow basic HTML styling options like bold, italics, underline, hyperlinks, lists (ol/ul) and such.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Place for illustrations or photos.

A section where an illustration or photo could be added to a dream entry.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi There Thans for your feedback we are working on photo uploading and picture addition for future upgrades . Please keep your feedback coming and don’t forget to check out FB Twitter and the blog. regards DB

10. Ability to add footnotes

It would be great if we could add footnotes throughout the text, so we could reference what made us dream certain elements.

For example, in a dream there is a part where the light bulb goes out. I can add a footnote (1) and in the section below the Narration I can describe that two days ago I was changing a light bulb and that made me dream of that.

My dream narrations are usually long and detailed so this would really help with interpretation.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Pat yourselves on the back!

The 2.0 update looks fantastic. I especially dig the night mode. Have yet to record dreams, but I moved through all the menus and liked what I saw. Do you have any movement to add iOS 7 swiping functionality to maneuver the menus? That'd be awesome. Also, there's a typo in the Alarms section of the Information view. Found a question mark where there should be a period. Great work!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thankyou so much! are you in the ap or website I cannot find the question mark in alarms or alarm list. let me know where it is you can do a screenshot in the feedback section and we will correct it;) Keep your feed back coming. Thanks again for your feedback keep it coming!

12. Show more!

Show more results in the Dreamboard summary lists of the people and things that I'm dreaming about.

Also what does the graph represent: pleasantness and unpleasantness in dreams over time? And what is the tree graphic for?

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi There Bobby
    We are curently upgrading both the app and website which will have far more detail than currently as well as the mobile edit function on the app. the graph represents mood over time reflected also by the colour entered. The tree is a reflection of all your dreams and moods so as you enter more dreams the tree grows.
    hope that helps;) we are currently updating both the app and site the new version will be with you soon so bear with us while we are working on this.

13. Problemi di privacy nei sogni?!

Buongiorno, durante l'utilizzo della nuova applicazione Dreamboard (per Android) mi sono imbattuta in due fatti strani che mi stanno preoccupando non poco.

Entrando in un sogno e cliccando sull'opzione "Similar dreams" si apre una nuova schermata con sogni scritti da altri utenti, a questo proposito ho notato due cose:

1) Tra i sogni "pubblici" riportati non mi sono capitati solo sogni con l'opzione di privacy "This is a pubblic dream" ma anche alcuni con l'opzione "This is a private dream" insomma mi sorge spontaneo chiedermi se ho visualizzato davvero un sogno privato di un utente e se ad altri può…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Ciao Grazie mille per averci Si prega di essere rassicurato il problema è stato rettificato e tutti i sogni sono private. mantenga prego le vostre risposte venire e vi prego di scusare il mio italiano;)

14. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. My list of suggestions

1. Add ways to back up your journal, VERY IMPORTANT, with formatting.

2. Option to add images and photos, I used to keep a dream journal for years and I was always adding images. Also a way to backup the journal WITH said images and formatting intact if possible. Like a backup feature that backs up your data in the best way possible.

3. Add themes, dark themes, more color choices, nice designs for self-expression, to make your dream journal more personal to you.

4. Add options for lucid dream, with scales for intensities and such. Maybe add a text box where you can…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. provide access to more of my dream data

Hi, I'd like to be able to access more of the data (or even the raw data) I'm collecting. I'm interested in understanding relationships not provided such as who I dream about most in weird dreams or which colours are associated with unpleasant dreams, etc. Can we download the data we're collecting?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are currently looking at the user being able to save their entries to their own documents. In future upgrades we will be offering the option to print your dream data. Thanks for your suggestion and please keep your feedback coming regards DB

17. compare

It would be nice to share dreams with others and compare dream boards. I'd like the option to link my account with those closest to me. This allows us to see when we dream parallel themes or how a situation affected both of us.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi There We are currently working on this idea it wont be available on the next upgrade but we do hope to have it for the upgrade after that;) thankyou for your ideas keep them coming!

18. Social

I can see that you already have plugins, I would like to see if you're able to build onto the site a social area so people can connect or connect dreams possibly.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi There We are currently working on this idea it wont be available on the next upgrade but we do hope to have it for the upgrade after that;) thankyou for your ideas keep them coming!

19. Fix login

I often have difficulty logging in. It doesn't connect with Facebook well. Sometimes I get kicked out when I'm trying to edit a dream in the journal. Sometimes it doesn't let me log in through Facebook and I can't record the dream I had on the day that I had it. It would also be nice to be able to choose a date for the dream because I often have dreams and can't write them down until the next day.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there we are aware of problems with facebook which we are currently working on. Please bear with us as we are updating both app and website. the new update should be with you in the next weeks. thanks for your feedback and keep the suggestions coming!

20. Remember Log In

It would be nice if my log in gets remembered instead of me getting logged out everyday. Since I am remembering my dreams more and more I would like to be able to write about them as soon as possible so I don't forget anything.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there whilst the mobile app has this feature at present the webpage does not As your dreams are private it requires a sign in each time . we are working on a " remember me from this computer" box for the user to check for the next upgrade. ;)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback & request

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base