Skip to content

Feedback & request

221 results found

1. add "mark tag as PLACE" function - to keep track of recurring places

just the way we are allowed to keep track of recurring people..
    it would be great to tag "places" and keep track of them as well

144 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your idea in the last upgrade of the app and website the ability to add places and people was added. let us know how you find using it and keep the feedback coming!

2. Create a Text Download of Entries

I am enjoying use of this site, but I sometimes get concerned about not having a back up of my data - also would like to have a hard copy.

110 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Savable Customized Options

First off, I love this idea and this site.

As an active dreamer, I love the ability to accurately record what is going on within me. I also believe it would be fascinating to see the dream patterns around the world.

That been said, as an active/vivid dreamer it can take a lot to describe my dreams. Majority of the time, Pleasant, neutral, and unpleasant just won't do!

I am seeing that I can add option, yet notice that they do not save.

It would be a wonderful feature if the program saved my options and slowly learned from my…

101 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi all, thank you for your idea, just to keep you updated we have added an add new option in the emoctcons section so you can add your own alot of users like the ease of a few choices so we have endeavoured to please both with an empty field hope this helps;) your other comments are under review and we hope to incorporate some in future upgrades.

4. save all tags of people, places, etc. instead of only showing a small number of most frequent.

actually it's incredibly disappointing that i'm not able to look at all of the people, places, and things that have ever occurred in my dreams. the most appealing aspect of this program is that it is a "dream collection", so why wouldn't its designers allow users to view and sort any features of their dreams that have occurred in the course of their use of dreamboard. i would pay vast amounts of money for a highly professional, highly intricate version of this program. this one seems to be merely touching upon a brilliant idea.

50 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi This is now under development you can tag people places and things we are working on the sort functionality for future updates. thankyou again for yoursuggestions keep them coming.

5. Let user upload an image

Give users the ability to upload a small image, photo, or illustration with dream entries. Sometimes I recall I had a dream but only vague images will come to me. An image may express more than words ever could.

38 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Update app for Iphone!

Please update the app for Iphone. I cannot log in anymore and I want to keep saving my dreams!

37 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. More interaction in the dashboard please

It would be great if it were possible to click on a person, thing, or color on the dashboard and have it bring up a list of the specific dreams from your journal that that person/thing was in.

33 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Thanks for your feedback
    You do at present have the ability to search for your dreams by the various tags applied. HOWEVER we too miss a lot from the old app and site and GOOD NEWS we are working on bringing back various features etc as so many of you have asked for them to be returned. Please bear with us as we work on this but hopefully it should be available and with you soon;)
    regards DB

8. Fix an Error 500 unknown error bug

All my recorded dreams are gone and I can't save any new ones. I keep getting a pop-up box that says "Error 500-Unknown Error".

27 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow us to see all of our tags, and create a way of organising them. (Priorities etc)

Improve the tag system.

1)
    Allow us to see all of our tags, and tagged people and give us options to help us organise them.

2)
    People have mentioned being able to tag places, as we tag people, this feature would be added to the dream tracking function.

3)
    I think we would also benefit from an option to see all of our tags, and sort them by "Person" "Location" and see which are most occurring and perhaps add definitions to these tags.
    This feature could be added to the Dreamboard page, where the information is currently displayed, or provided…

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there a quick not to let you know we are working on this feature of tagging and sort by tagging for future updates of the app. please keep your suggestions coming we love to hear them at dreamboard.
    regards dreamboard team

10. improve tag system (by allowing users to search, browse through and edit tags)

since we're only allowed to see a list of 6 dreams for each of the six top-ranked tag, the rest of them keeps completely out of reach!

there is no way we can search for a particular tag nor see our complete tag list...

currently the only way we can search for a dream using a (non-ranked-)tag is to remember its date (which is completely counterintuitive) and then manually scroll through the timeline, looking for it, maybe using ctrl+f (annoying)
    :,(

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Dreamboard offline

I suggest you make Dreamboard offline (no Internet connection), because I don't know what you make with all the dreams, so to become sure that my datas are really private, I suggest to give the choice to make it online or offline. For the people who doesn't care of that, you can still make it online for them. For me, it's not the problem to register one time and then be offline, one time is okay. So there are no problems, thank you very much!

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  3 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Give the option to export your dreams

I think that there should be the option to export your dreams to a program such as Microsoft Word or Pages. Your dream graph, emotions, people, etc should be on the top, but under it, there should be all of your dreams in sequential order with the stories and everything you see when you click a dream. This would be amazing so you can print out your dream journal.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  3 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add a voice recorder option

A lot of information is missed when trying to write everything down, especially when just waking up in the morning sans coffee. I like the idea of being able to get out as much as possible about the dream quickly and then going back later to write relevant information from the dream into the journal.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Login not working at all

I can't login from the iphone app (Network error - other apps and internet works on the phone) or the website (keeps telling me it's the wrong email or password - and i know it's the right one, but i tried to reset the password and i didn't receive any email from dreamboard). I have a big collection of dreams saved already and i'm really hoping they aren't lost. Getting paranoid here.
    Thanks

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Fixing the Analyitcs and Dashboard

Could we update the analytics dashboard so the user can get more out of it? Seeing the most recent Emotions, Things, Places, and People entered in the Dream Journals are useful.But I think seeing the 10, 15, 20 most common/tagged words are more important to analyze than to simply just show randomly what was recently in the dream.

Could these tags or adding new tags be smart tags? Like if a user starts typing in a tag it will pull up a list of previously used tags. Sort of like when you punch into Google or Facebook search, records appear…

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Cameron Thanks for your feedback for the dashboard. We are working on this at present as well as some more functions. keep checking the blog, facebook and twitter for news of upgrades.
    regards DB

19. Define terms in EULA more carefully

Your description of content being owned by Dreamboards is disturbingly vague. Do you "own" my dreams once I post them? What content do you own if not the dream descriptions themselves? It just says "content in connection with", which without description is so vague that it doesn't seem to mean anything.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. ad picture to my dream description

Let's say I want to look back at my dreams for the past year. Chances are I wouldn't understand, remember, or maybe have same the feeling when I read them.
    So, I think it would be more fun and a lot better if I can attach some pictures to the dream description. It helps me describe my dreams better and more accurate for further reading.
    After all, we all want to look back at ours dream, try to understand ourselves, feel the feeling we had in the dream, and discover more about us, do we not?

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12
  • Don't see your idea?