Feedback & request

1. Gmail sign in

Could we also sign in with Google, possibly? There are some Who don't have Facebook accounts, like me.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. problem with updating date of dream

while updating date of already added dream, its showing a Server error...

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. help us understand what our stats mean.

This has been fun seeing my dreaming trends but what does it all mean? It would be nice to click on colors for example and have an explanation of what colors can mean in dreams. It would also be nice to know more about body presence, my role in the dream, weirdness, themes, and what in the world the dream tree means! According to my stats, I dream 1,200% more than the average person, I would love to know what that means!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add a category for music playing

I know it sounds strange but in my music there is sometimes a song or parts of a song playing. Sometimes it's as I was waking up to my ipod alarm but other times it's quiet in the room and I have some song stuck in my head.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. iPad e tag

Mi risulta un po' difficile fare la tag di luoghi e persone con l'iPad. Se clicco nell'area non funziona, devo cliccare bene in alto a sinistra della textarea. Un pò scomodo e non comprensibile da subito. Mi ci sono voluti un po' di tentativi.
    Se dopo non esco dall'area di tagging E salvo direttamente le modifiche al mio sogno mi apre una pagina bianca e non me lo salva.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. add numbers next to the tags showing how many dreams have that tag

I been using your app and something comes to mind when I look at the tags. I suggest you add an indicator on how many dream have that tag.

E.G
    Things
    Football (45) - Rowboats (3)
    Places
    My House (3) - Space Shuttle (2)
    People
    Bill Tyson (2)

Also, it would be a bonus if you could tap the tag to see what dream it is!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. provide access to more of my dream data

Hi, I'd like to be able to access more of the data (or even the raw data) I'm collecting. I'm interested in understanding relationships not provided such as who I dream about most in weird dreams or which colours are associated with unpleasant dreams, etc. Can we download the data we're collecting?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We are currently looking at the user being able to save their entries to their own documents. In future upgrades we will be offering the option to print your dream data. Thanks for your suggestion and please keep your feedback coming regards DB

9. [mobile] UX add dream workflow suggestion

Hi, I've been fiddling around the mobile app for a while, and I keep getting the same awkward experience every time I'm using it.
    Technically speaking I don't understand why there's such a strong predominance of feelings and colours and elements over the actual content of the dream. Also considering that dreams can slip away so easily.

The first thing I want to do is: record the dream. Not even giving a title to it. Any elaboration over it (colours, emotions, feelings, key characters, etc) should be encouraged, but not take away space from the actual recording. The dream itself…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Downloadable Archive

I love this website and app, I have been using this for the last three years. I'm constantly nervous that I'm going to loose all of my dream recordings. Is there anyway possible to download an archive of the dreams. I would like to back this up on my computer.

This would mean so much to me. Thanks again for all that your team does. <3

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. One easy entry for multiple dreams in one sleep cycle

If I have multiple dreams, can there be an option to string a few dreams together or have the option within the journal to click "add new section" under that one journal to show that it's a different dream from the same sleep cycle?
    That way I'm not a) putting 3 different journal entries or b) putting 3 large chunks of text in one journal that is indistinguishable as a sequence of dreams?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. More dream types; link two dreams together that have relevance to each other

If someone has progressive dreams (a dream that continues where you left off from a previous dream) can there be an option to string two journal entries together to show that they're relevant to each other?
    Not just the recurrent choice, as that's just the same dream over and over, but a new option.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Problemi di privacy nei sogni?!

Buongiorno, durante l'utilizzo della nuova applicazione Dreamboard (per Android) mi sono imbattuta in due fatti strani che mi stanno preoccupando non poco.

Entrando in un sogno e cliccando sull'opzione "Similar dreams" si apre una nuova schermata con sogni scritti da altri utenti, a questo proposito ho notato due cose:

1) Tra i sogni "pubblici" riportati non mi sono capitati solo sogni con l'opzione di privacy "This is a pubblic dream" ma anche alcuni con l'opzione "This is a private dream" insomma mi sorge spontaneo chiedermi se ho visualizzato davvero un sogno privato di un utente e se ad altri può…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Ciao Grazie mille per averci Si prega di essere rassicurato il problema è stato rettificato e tutti i sogni sono private. mantenga prego le vostre risposte venire e vi prego di scusare il mio italiano;)

14. Allow HTML styling

It would be really useful if you could allow basic HTML styling options like bold, italics, underline, hyperlinks, lists (ol/ul) and such.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add a tag for the moment when the action in your dream takes place (example: in the afternoon, during the night ...)

Add the possibility to specify when does the action in the dream take place ? Example: Morning, afternoon, twilight, night, middle of the night ...

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Improve dream journal

My dreams span seven years. Currently, in my dream journal, I can only see 2011-2013, and the only way to access older ones is to scroll down. However, when scrolling, dreams load extremely slowly...

I suggest making the right panel in dream journal only the years, and making months a separate sub-panel after selecting the year.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Note di interpretazione

L'utente potrebbe provare a dare una spiegazione al proprio sogno in base ai fatti accaduti durante la giornata.
    Ad esempio: ho sognato questa persona perchè un amico me ne ha parlato, ho sognato quella cosa perchè due giorni fa l'ho vista in un film, ho sognato questa cosa perchè prima di dormire ho letto quel libro che mi ha influenzato, ecc. in modo da distinguere le parti del sogno che sono riconducibili - e probabilmente causati - da qualcosa accaduta nella vita reale, da quelli che vengono dal subconscio e che quindi nascondono un significato più profondo (questo è utile…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Improve iOS app

iOS needs dream editing capabilities, feedback submission capabilities, and adding profile picture after account creation with email only.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. DId the developer abandoned the app?

iPhone app not working anymore, FB login in site not working, can't get my recorded dreams anymore. Please allow your users to download their data, since the app is abandoned!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Impossible to create an account

I can't open an account

3 votes
    Vote