Skip to content

Feedback & request

221 results found

1. Add a voice recorder option

A lot of information is missed when trying to write everything down, especially when just waking up in the morning sans coffee. I like the idea of being able to get out as much as possible about the dream quickly and then going back later to write relevant information from the dream into the journal.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Dream gone.

I've just joined and I wrote my first dream but when I clicked post, my login had expired. So I logged again and my dream was completely gone, completely. I'm extremely annoyed now because it took a while to bring it all forward.
    Is there someway to prevent this by having it save automatically or something like how it does when you type an email (I know gmail does this, anyway).

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there sorry you have experienced some difficulty with the login times. We are currently working on our new upgrade in the mean time can I ask are you using the mobile app or website.? If you are using the website At present perhaps an idea is to save your dream intermittantly then edit if you know it is going to be a lengthy process I hooe this helps in the interim;)

3. Edits

I discovered this app just a week ago and i love it!!
    there are 2 things, when i just wake up and want te type my dream i don't want to choose if it was pleasant wich colour and who was in my dream i just want to write my dream.. so maybe it's a good idea for editing the dream, when you are totally awoken.

When i am typing this i see at my left there are already a lot of topics for editing!!

Love from holland!!

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Let me mark someone as a person during the edit

In order to mark people as people in edit mode i have to retype their names. Would prefer not to

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. to be able to document a night were there was no dream recall

On the days when I am unable to recall a dream it would be useful to document this with brief notes such as hours slept and food/drink had before bed etc. This would enable me to find out what influences dream recall and would stand out in my journal from days when i just couldn't be bothered recording a dream

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. have the "submit" button throw an alert if the user is logged out.

I began typing up a dream and got interrupted by a phone call. When I finished up the dream and tried to post it, the green button did absolutely nothing. I couldn't understand what had broken. There needs to be a timeout alert upon submit to let the user know that they are no longer signed in. Or, you could lengthen the time I stay signed in.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. API's, SDK's, and Add-on requirements

Currently with more and more cross platform, service, and automation capabilities it make more and more sense to create API’s, SDK’s, and Add-on parameters to allow and incorporate the abilities to automatically import, export, and correlate data. By using these tools a psychologist and the dreamer can better quantify what is going on in their life and get the help they need or see how they can help themselves. Examples of services that would work well with each other would be as follows:

1) Cognitive Diary CBT https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.excelatlife.cbtdiary&hl=en
    a. The developer of this application has others that can add good…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi There thanks for your feedback we are looking at cross platform integration for the future and some of your suggested apps are under reveiw. Thanks again for your feedback please check out twitter ,FB and the blog for updates and news.
    regards DB

8. Give the option to export your dreams

I think that there should be the option to export your dreams to a program such as Microsoft Word or Pages. Your dream graph, emotions, people, etc should be on the top, but under it, there should be all of your dreams in sequential order with the stories and everything you see when you click a dream. This would be amazing so you can print out your dream journal.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  3 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Option to Lock dreamboard Menu

I'm one of the people whom has 2 windows open at once. It would be helpful if we can access some setting to change the bar if we want it fixed (where it moves as it dose currently) or not (lock it into place). I don't mind scrolling side ways to access the Add Dream button; but unless I have the window fully opened I can't access it. It would be nice and make things easier if I didn't have to fully open the window.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. [mobile] UX add dream workflow suggestion

Hi, I've been fiddling around the mobile app for a while, and I keep getting the same awkward experience every time I'm using it.
    Technically speaking I don't understand why there's such a strong predominance of feelings and colours and elements over the actual content of the dream. Also considering that dreams can slip away so easily.

The first thing I want to do is: record the dream. Not even giving a title to it. Any elaboration over it (colours, emotions, feelings, key characters, etc) should be encouraged, but not take away space from the actual recording. The dream itself…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Record voice for quick reporting

Sometimes we don't have to write down a dream as soon as we remember it after waking up, and with hours passing by we tend to forget details or entire pieces of the dream. It could be a useful tool the possibility to operate an in-app recording tool to record some key words to help us remember the dream during the day until we have time to write it down! Also can become useful when trying to note down a dream during the night not to forget it when we wake up!

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Make a kindle fire app

I have a kindle fire, but no apple or android products
    I understand that this is probably very unusual, but I would love to be able to track my dreams on my kindle.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Improve dream journal

My dreams span seven years. Currently, in my dream journal, I can only see 2011-2013, and the only way to access older ones is to scroll down. However, when scrolling, dreams load extremely slowly...

I suggest making the right panel in dream journal only the years, and making months a separate sub-panel after selecting the year.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Debug tags, make the tag system better

LET US TAG PLACES, let us make our own tagging catagories so that we can track the frequency of various different things. Let us see everything that we've ever tagged---why limit things the way you are now? it seems to upset the whole idea of dreamboard.
    Also the tag system is buggy. Most of the time it won't let me tag new people. But let me say that it's really, very odd that you can ONLY tag people.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. have a doodle/sketch/attach picture or photo

I had a dream last night with very strong visuals, and when I was writing it down on paper, I felt compelled to draw a little doodle or sketch. It would be great to be able to do this digitally and would remind us of the dreams in a very strong way.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Dream-signs for people keeping a journal for lucid dreaming.

I just add them in my notes.
    but maybe creating a system to allocate and collect your dream signs were there are pre configured ones and you just highlight the text and then add a dream-sign OR even more basically, creating another 'people ,places, things' panel for dream-signs where you pick the relevant dream sign and enter the corresponding text. (making it more automatic and intuitive)
    that would be amazing!!!!!

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Import from dreamjournal.net

I have a dreamjournal.net account with 80+ dreams in it. I'd really like it if it were possible to import at least the main fields from one site to the other (date, dream content and title, maybe if possible characters and places and such, if not, I'd be content with just having the very basics, the rest I can recall by re-reading the dream).
    It would make things a lot easier if this were possible.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Would be great to include Gayle Delaney's Dream Interview Questions.

Gayle Delaney, Ph.D. has come up with a set of questions that really help get at the meaning of a dream and she describes it well on the Shrink Rap Radio episode at:http://www.shrinkrapradio.com/2007/07/28/103-the-dream-interview-method/ Her own website is: http://yoursleepinggenius.com

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add a feature for déjà vu.

Like saying how many déjà vu's you had that day, or describing them. (Like adding it as an option along with "lucid dreaming" or something)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add hours slept recording feature and parasomnia recording area & position slept in

Record how many hours you slept that night and if you had any parasomnias, talking, walking, bruxism, sleep paralysis etc....
    it would be wonderful to be able to see on average the amount of sleep your getting throughout the week and be able to possibly correlate any parasomnias or nightmares to sleep deprivation or diet. I think it will be important to record hours slept to track your sleep hygiene on a daily basis. A Parasomnia space to fill in and add position slept in space. Thanks! Love this site!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback & request